top of page
• Take one photo from the entry point (doorway) of the room and label as such
• In a clockwise fashion, take a photo of each wall straight on (try to stand back far enough to capture the ceiling)
• Take an additional photo from each corner of the room to show the relationship between adjacent walls
• Make sure the room is photographed in optimal light (close window treatments to avoid glare, etc.)
• Include photos of any furnishings you plan on keeping in the space
Need More Information?
bottom of page